U.S. Passport Application Acceptance Office at CSULBPage
The U.S. Passport Application Acceptance Office at CSULB is designated by the U.S. Department of State to accept passport applications. Passport processing is completed by the U.S. Department of State.
- Acceptance of Application for U.S. Passport, form DS-11
- Passport Photographs
- Application for a U.S. Passport
- Application for a U.S. Passport by Mail (renewals only)
- Application for a U.S. Passport - Name Change, Data Correction, and Limited Passport Replacement
- Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport
- Statement of Consent - Issuing a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16
Hours of Operation
Wednesday - Thursday:
10:30 AM - 1:30 PM & 2:00 - 4:30 PM
9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Appointments are recommended. Walk-ins are taken on a space available basis only and are not guaranteed service.
Call (562) 985-7790 to schedule an appointment.
Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, Weekends, and University Holidays
California State University, Long Beach
Career Development Center
1250 Bellflower Boulevard, Brotman Hall 250
Long Beach, CA 90840
For information call (562) 985-7790 or
fill out our on-line form
U.S. State Department Links
The best resource for all of your U.S. Passport questions is http://travel.state.gov
You will find up to date information on a website that is easy to navigate.